Accessing the Reports area
To access your reports:
- Log in to the Absolute console.
On the navigation bar, click to open the Reports page.
This page includes three sections:
- Favorites: shows the reports you favorited. You can favorite the reports you use most often.
- Custom: shows the reports you created by saving changes to an Absolute report or another custom report.
- Library: shows the system default reports included with your account.
If you created a schedule for any of the reports, a icon shows next to the report name.
- Do one of the following:
- To open a favorited report, click the report's tile in the Favorites section.
- To open a report in the Custom or Library sections, click the applicable report name.
- To open a Classic report that isn't listed in the Library section, click Go to the Classic Reports Page near the bottom of the page.