You can use the Agent Management page in the Settings area to download agent installers, disable automatic agent updates, and test new agent versions before updating your devices.
To access the Agent Management page:
- Log in to the Absolute console as user with Manage permissions for Version Control and Perform permissions for Agent Installer. All default Administrator roles are granted these permissions.
On the navigation bar, click > Agent Management.
The Agent Management page opens to show the Allow Absolute to manage agent updates slider.
If the slider is ...
- The devices in your account will be updated to the latest agent version when a new agent version is released.
- The Latest agent version is the only agent version shown.
- The devices in your account will not be updated to the latest agent version when a new agent version is released.
- The Default agent version is shown. It may or may not be the Latest version. If any other agent versions are assigned to policy groups, they are also shown.
From the Agent Management page, you can perform the following actions:
- Download an agent installer for new Windows and Mac devices
- Obtain your account's extension ID for Chromebooks
- Manage automatic agent updates