If the following default time ranges fail to meet the business needs of your organization, you can redefine them:
- Daytime: includes the hours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on weekdays (local device time)
- Evenings and weekends: includes the hours between 3 p.m. and 9 a.m. on weekdays, and all day on weekends (local device time)
NOTE Performing the steps described in this section updates the time ranges in all Web Usage reports, including any custom reports that you've created. You won't see the new time ranges reflected in the data until web usage is recalculated within the next 24 hours.
- Log in to the Absolute console as a user with Manage permissions for Web Usage.
- On the main view of the Web Usage (Last 7 Days) report, click the icon in the Weekly usage > Daytime column header.
- Click Define 'Daytime' to open the Define Web Usage breakdown page.
- Specify the Daytime time range by doing the following:
- Click the field under Days and select each day of the week that you want to include in this time range.
- Click the field to the right of the Days field and select the start time, in 24-hour time format.
- Click the last field and select the end time, in 24-hour time format.
NOTE End times are exclusive. For example, specifying an end time of 16:00 (4 p.m.) ends the time range at 15:59 (3:59 p.m.).
Notice that the days and hours included in the Evenings and weekends time range have been adjusted accordingly.
- Review the time ranges to confirm that they are correct and click Save. The Define Web Usage breakdown page closes.
- The newly configured columns now show a icon to indicate that the column data will be recalculated within the next 24 hours. Hover over a column header to view the updated time ranges in the tooltip.