Deleting scripts from the Script Library
If you no longer want a script to be available to run from the Absolute console, you can delete the script from the Script Library.
NOTE Any pending Script requests are not impacted when you delete a script. Those requests are completed as expected.
To delete a script from the Script Library:
- Log in to the Absolute console as a user with Manage permissions for Reach Script.
- On the navigation bar, click > Script Library.
- On the sidebar under CUSTOM, select the script you want to delete. You can delete only one script at a time.
- Near the bottom of the sidebar, click .
- On the confirmation dialog, click Delete.
NOTE You can't delete an Absolute scriptA script, authored by Absolute, that is available by default in the Script Library. You can run Absolute scripts on your devices to perform common device management tasks.. Absolute scripts show on the sidebar under ABSOLUTE.
The script is removed from the Script Library sidebar.